Monday, May 28, 2007

Catching Up

To properly catch up I'd need to post 24 photos. I'll spare you! Here are a few favorites from our recent trip to China and Thailand.


A woman praying inside the Man Mo Temple. Hong Kong, China


I thought this woman was so cute.


An orchid stall, Hong Kong street market


Starbucks really IS everywhere! (village of Ngong Ping, notice 'Big Buddha' in the background.)


Victoria Harbour


Kowloon side


Phuket, Thailand


Firedancer, Phuket, Thailand


Grand Palace, Bangkok, Thailand

2 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

Wow! I hope you had a wonderful trip! The pictures are great! And we ACTUALLY get to see you! ♥

Jennifer said...

Helloooo fire dancer! LOL!!

I have *so* loved looking through the photos -- and yep, I looked at every. one. AWE.SOME. I'm so jealous! And so glad you had such an amazing time.

We have to really catch up soon. *Miss you*!